Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm Thinking About a Different Podcast (on UML)

Well, the Holistic Health Nation podcast is going great. I'm going to continue it with vigor.

However, I'm motivated to start another podcast. Based on the success of the first, I guess.

You see, I lead a double-life. Before getting involved in holistic healthcare, I was a computer consultant. A pretty good one, actually. I was a technical architect, project manager, requirements analyst and also involved in sales.

This side of my life still makes money for me, which helps me fund my holistic dreams. Anyway, I still have passion for that side of things too, and do some consulting and training here and there.

So, I've decided to start a podcast on the UML - Unified Modeling Language. This is an analysis and design language used in software development. I became very familiar with it back in 1999-2000 and actually authored a book on an aspect of UML.

I'm starting the podcast to express that side of myself. And since podcasting seems to suit me, why not?

Stay tuned. The new UML podcast will be called "UML in Seven Minutes" and will be at http://www.umlpodcast.com.

No comments: