Friday, February 10, 2006

Holistic Health Nation - Podcast 3 - Myths About Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)

I released the newest podcast for Holistic Health Nation this week. It's called "Myths About Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)." I'm having a really fun time doing these podcasts.

This episode is about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), which the President mentioned in the State of the Union address last week. As you probably know by now, I'm a big fan of HSAs, and I think they're going to help us fix the healthcare crisis. I even wrote a book about it!

I hope you decide to have a listen to the podcast. I've fixed the technical problems I was having with the formats in episodes 1 and 2, and I'm feeling ever more comfortable about talking to myself into a microphone.

And I just found out today that I'm going to be interviewing someone from the Edgar Cayce Foundation, known as Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE) in Virginia Beach. We'll talk about Cayce's life and his folk remedies that worked so well for so many thousands of people, and that work today for millions! Hopefully, that episode will come in 2-3 weeks.

No comments: