Saturday, June 11, 2005

Here's a Business Opportunity - It's All Yours

I just thought of this business opportunity, and I'm giving it to you, my loyal blog reader, because there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

The holistic retirement center.

Imagine a retirement facility that specializes in having all types of holistic treatments available to their stay-in clients.

Reflexology.
Massage.
Reiki.
Nutritionist.
Personal trainer.
Psychotherapists.
Guided imagery.

Essentially, every client has the ability to call on any therapist as much as they want. (Maybe some limits.) The idea is that you are in this retirement home, but you just keep getting healthier and healthier, even though you're getting older.

This idea came to me when one of my clients e-mailed me to say she worked part-time in a retirement home, and got a lot of joy doing it, but usually did it for free because the retirement home was too cheap to pay for the sessions and the families of the eldery clients didn't want to pay because they thought the retirement home should pay.

Obviously, this has to be figured in to the price, but I think people would pay extra. What an incredible value-added service!

This business idea is all yours. Run with it. Let me know how it works out.

1 comment:

RBT said...

Holistic Economy, I just happened to be surfing for internet home business and internet home business related sites and somehow ended here. Don't ask me how. I actually wasn't interested in Here's a Business Opportunity - It's All Yours until I accidentally got here and started reading. Got major sidetracked. - But that's ok! Well, best of luck and I'm back off looking for info on internet home business.